Monday 10 August 2009

One week to go...


Steph: A week before the departure and I find myself procrastinating on this brand new (my very first!) blog while supposedly completing a literature review for my Masters dissertation. I dropped Chris off at the airport early this morning - he's gone to visit his grandparents in Denmark until Friday - and have been getting on with a few of the many small errands and jobs that need to be completed before we leave on Monday for our first stop, Beijing! Hiking boots now purchased and I'm wearing them in around the house. I don't know what to feel about the fact that the label states 'Made in China'... could I not have just waited one whole week until we get there?!

I'm very much looking forward to being with friends this weekend before we leave you all for a whole year! Ciao for now - must return to the studies. No complaining really as I'll be leaving the world of academia and indeed work for a whole 365 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment